The OneCharge AMERICAN STANDARD Battery is a true workhorse of the American economy. A standard lithium battery that...
What are long hours of operations?
- Between 18-20 hours per day of runtime, continuous use while performing repetitive tasks
- Loading and unloading trucks at a loading dock, warehouse, or staging area
- AGVs or AMR operations at the conveyor line
Why lithium batteries?
- Single-battery operation
- Fast charging (2 hours or less)
- Zero daily maintenance
- Higher uptime and equipment utilization
- Long service life of >3000 cycles
- Less electricity use and reduced carbon footprint
Industries where forklifts may operate multiple shifts and long hours
Recommended Lithium Batteries
High-capacity OneCharge POWER Batteries guarantee operations without disruption for the most demanding applications...
You can now benefit from more effective utilization of warehouse space using Combilift or Aisle Master specialty equipment powered...