What is a hygienic design?
- Equipment must not emit any contaminants or hazardous residues on the factory floor
- Equipment must be easily washable to enable removal of all product residues and chemicals
- Meat, fish, or poultry processing facility, low-temperature and high-humidity conditions
- Dairy or beverage manufacturing
- Medical supply manufacturing or distribution center
Why lithium batteries?
- Zero pollutants, in compliance with top hygiene standards
- Minimum or no loss of nominal capacity due to cold temperatures
- Fully sealed cells and battery, allowing daily washing of equipment1
- Single battery operation
- Zero daily maintenance
1 Lithium batteries that need to be washed require a wash-down upgrade package.