What is a hygienic design?
- Equipment must not emit any contaminants or hazardous residues on the factory floor
- Equipment must be easily washable to enable removal of all product residues and chemicals
- Meat, fish, or poultry processing facility, low-temperature and high-humidity conditions
- Dairy or beverage manufacturing
- Medical supply manufacturing or distribution center
Why lithium batteries?
- Zero pollutants, in compliance with top hygiene standards
- Minimum or no loss of nominal capacity due to cold temperatures
- Fully sealed cells and battery, allowing daily washing of equipment1
- Single battery operation
- Zero daily maintenance
1 Lithium batteries that need to be washed require a wash-down upgrade package.
Industries where forklifts may be required to comply with hygiene standards
Recommended Lithium Batteries
These batteries keep your equipment ready anytime you need it up to three shifts a day. Ideal for any warehouse, manufacturing...