Examples of extreme temperature conditions
- Typical operating conditions are in the range of +40°F to +110°F.
- LFP battery would operate down to -22°F with a freezer package upgrade and up to +120°F with no upgrade.
- Cold climate locations (Canada)
- Desert locations (Palm Springs, Uma, Phoenix, Central California)
- Cold storage warehouse, handling frozen foods
- Meat or fish processing facility; low-temperature, high-humidity conditions
- Dairy and ice cream manufacturing
Why Lithium Batteries?
- Fast lifting and travel speeds at all levels of discharge
- Single-battery operation
- Zero daily maintenance
- Minimal or no loss of nominal capacity due to cold temperature
- Top hygiene standards for applications in the food and beverage and pharma industries
Industries where forklifts may operate in extreme temperature conditions
Recommended Lithium Batteries
The OneCharge AMERICAN STANDARD Battery is a true workhorse of the American economy. A standard lithium battery that...
OneCharge FROST I & II are solutions for lifts working in a cooler or freezer. OneCharge FROST batteries will maintain 95%...
These batteries keep your equipment ready anytime you need it up to three shifts a day. Ideal for any warehouse, manufacturing...