Why POWER Series?
Used in the Most Demanding Applications
- Heavy loads such as in beverage distribution, paper, lumber, and metal industries
- Narrow aisle applications where maximum fork heights are required
- Massive attachments such as paper roll clamps, push-pull, and single-double
Improve Safety and Sustainability
- Eliminate the risk of changing heavy batteries every shift
- No acid fumes or spills
- Reduce use of electricity, less waste, 99% recyclable
- Single battery operation
- Little or no voltage drop
- Reduction/elimination of heating issues that can damage lift truck components
- Fast travel and lifting speeds at all levels of discharge
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Save 20–40% in 2–4 years (compared to LP, diesel, or lead-acid)
- Two to three times the cycle life of a lead-acid battery
- Save the labor or service contract dollars to change and water batteries
- Return battery room space to profitable use
- Reduce electricity use by as much as 30% due to better energy conversion
- Reduce or eliminate costs to cool charging areas and warehouse
A Leading US Beverage Producer Runs Sit-Down Forklifts Moving Very Heavy Loads 24/7 on a Single Battery
Three shifts per day, eight hours per shift, 3500 lb. pallets of bottled soda are lifted and moved around using 4-wheel sit-down 80V lift trucks with single-double attachments. This application is a serious challenge for any battery! Actual data reported by the OneCharge battery showed an average of 19.5 hours of active use per day. It would take three lead-acid batteries to keep up with a single lithium one.
One 80V/650Ah lithium battery is sufficient for powering the work through three 8-hour shifts, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (not even a 1000Ah battery).
This OneCharge 80V POWER Battery demonstrated a comfortable 37% SOC after the longest period of non-stop operations.
A Leading National Dairy Producer Uses Reach Lift Trucks in Ice Cream Production Facilities
The company uses reach lift trucks in its ice cream manufacturing facilities, eight hours per shift, two shifts per day, with downtime over the 3rd shift. The trucks repeatedly enter and exit the cooler and freezer environment, where the old temperature puts additional stress on the batteries. OneCharge’s 80V POWER with 840Ah capacity proved to be the perfect fit for the job. With opportunity charging, one battery lasts for two shifts before it needs to go on a prolonged charge, and it is ready for work again in under two hours.
- Three 80V POWER OneCharge batteries of different capacities were tested: 630Ah, 840Ah, and 1050Ah
- The 840Ah capacity demonstrated optimal performance for the tested truck and application with the minimum SOC at 59%