What is a zero-emission forklift?
- Unlike an ICE-powered lift truck, there are no exhaust gases with electric power, hence zero-emission
- All types of electric and hydrogen fuel-cell-powered lift trucks are zero-emission
- All warehouses where any diesel or propane engine exhaust is unacceptable, e.g., in the food and beverage industry, pharma industry, etc.
- Some states (such as California) mandate the transition to 100% of zero-emission forklifts for all industries starting in 2026
Why Lithium Batteries
- No pollutants, in compliance with top hygiene standards
- Enable the transition of forklift fleets to electric power in applications with high power requirements, which traditionally used propane and diesel fuel
- Minimum or no loss of nominal capacity due to cold temperatures
- Single battery operation
- Zero daily maintenance
Industries where zero-emission forklifts may be mandated
Recommended Lithium Batteries
The OneCharge AMERICAN STANDARD Battery is a true workhorse of the American economy. A standard lithium battery that...
OneCharge FROST I & II are solutions for lifts working in a cooler or freezer. OneCharge FROST batteries will maintain 95%...
High-capacity OneCharge POWER Batteries guarantee operations without disruption for the most demanding applications...