4500 Pallet Jack Lithium Batteries Series
Why Max Power Series?
Used in the Most Demanding Applications
- Heavy loads such as in beverage distribution, paper, lumber, and metal works.
- High-lift heights such as very narrow aisles.
- Massive attachments such as paper roll clamps, push-pull, and single-double.
Used for High-Performance
- One battery will last through 3 shifts while opportunity charging.
- There is little or no voltage drop with Li-ion batteries.
- Reduce or eliminate heating issues that can damage lift truck components.
- Travel and lift speed donʼt decline during discharge.
- Lift truck operates at its top performance 100% of the time.
Improve Safety and Sustainability
- Eliminate the risk of changing heavy batteries during a shift.
- No acid fumes or spills.
- Reduce use of electricity, less waste, 99% recyclable.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Save 20-40% in 2-4 years (compared to LP, Gasoline, Diesel, or Lead-acid).
- Double the cycle life of a lead-acid battery.
- Save the labor dollars to change batteries each shift.
- Save the labor or contract dollars to water batteries.
- Return battery room square footage to the profitable task.
- Reduce or eliminate costs to cool charging areas.
- Reduce electricity use by as much as 30% due to more effective energy conversion during charging.