4500 Pallet Jack Lithium Batteries Series
Lithium Batteries for 4500 lb Electric Pallet Jacks
This 24V lithium ion battery keeps your equipment ready anytime you need it up to three shifts a day.
Ideal for any warehouse, manufacturing facility, and box truck deliveries.
|Class of lift truck||III / 4500 lb pallet jack|
|Charging time||4-5 hours|
Why Max Power Series?
Used in the Most Demanding Applications
- Heavy Loads such as in beverage distribution, paper, lumber, and metal works.
- High-Lift Heights such as very narrow aisles.
- Massive Attachments such as paper roll clamps, push-pull, and single-double.
Used for High-Performance
- One battery will last through 3 shifts while opportunity charging.
- There is little or no voltage drop with Li-ion batteries.
- Reduce or eliminate heating issues that can damage lift truck components.
- Travel and lift speed donʼt decline during discharge.
- Lift truck operates at its top performance 100% of the time.
Improve Safety and Sustainability
- Eliminate the risk of changing heavy batteries during a shift.
- No acid fumes or spills.
- Reduce use of electricity, less waste, 99% recyclable.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Save 20-40% in 2-4 years (compared to LP, Gasoline, Diesel, or Lead-acid).
- Double the cycle life of a lead-acid battery.
- Save the labor dollars to change batteries each shift.
- Save the labor or contract dollars to water batteries.
- Return battery room square footage to the profitable task.
- Reduce or eliminate costs to cool charging areas.
- Reduce electricity use by as much as 30% due to more effective energy conversion during charging.